Table of Contents:
- General terms
- Purpose and scope of data collection
- The basis for data processing
- The right to control, access and correct your data
- Final terms
I. GENERAL TERMS
- The administrator of personal data collected via the Website https://motioncube.io is Rafał Petryniak running a business under the name Lavavision Rafał Petryniak, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland run by the minister responsible for economy, place of business and delivery address: ul. Stanisława Skarżyńskiego 5/07, 31-866 Kraków, NIP: 6751317019, REGON: 122588869, e-mail address (e-mail): email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and being also a Service Provider.
- The Customer's personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on the provision of road services electronic dated July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects
concern, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed lawfully,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not further processed incompatible with these objectives,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The personal data of the Customers, collected by the Administrator, are used to contact with the Customer, to conclude Sales Agreements, for marketing, information and accounting purposes and other activities related to the Service Recipient's activity on the Website https://motioncube.io.
- The administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers:
- Name, company
- E-mail address.
- The administrator may process the following data characterizing the manner of use by
The recipient of the services provided electronically (operational data):
- Marks identifying the end of the telecommunications network or ICT system, used by the Service Recipient.
- Information on the start, end and scope of each use by The recipient of the service provided electronically.
- Information on the use by the Customer of services provided electronically.
- Providing the personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide electronic services on the Website.
III. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- Using the Website, concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services via The website, which requires the provision of personal data, is completely voluntary. Person, the data subject decides independently whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
- In accordance with Art. 23 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133,
item 883, as amended), data processing is allowed, among others if:
- the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns deletion concerning him data.
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject apply.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the framework of the basis the admissibility of their processing listed in point 2. Data processing will be related to performance of the contract or the need to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the person to whom data concern (point 2 (b)). Additionally, before concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services available via the Website, the future Customer is informed of the necessity acceptance of the Regulations.
IV. THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO THEIR DATA AND THEIR CORRECTION
- The Service Recipient has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him, contained in the data set of the Administrator, and in particular the right to request a supplement or update, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their deletion if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation Acts are either redundant for the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 1 and 2 can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form contact available in the "Contact" tab.
V. "COOKIES" FILES
- The Service Provider's website uses "cookies". No changes to the settings on the part of the Service Recipient browser is tantamount to consenting to their use.
- Installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. IN "cookies" contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, in especially those requiring authorization.
- The Website uses three types of "cookies": "session", "permanent" and analytical.
- "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device Service recipient until logging out (leaving the Website).
- "Permanent" cookies are stored in the Customer's end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until their removal by the User.
- "Analytical" cookies enable a better understanding of the Customer's interaction with the content of the Website, it is better to organize its layout. Analytical cookies collect information on how the Website is used by the Customers, the type of website from which The Service Recipient has been redirected, and the number of visits and the duration of the Service Recipient's visit to service page. This information does not record the specific personal data of the Customer, but they are used to compile statistics on the use of the Website.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in advance in your browser window. & nbsp; Detailed information about the possibility of i the methods of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser website).
VI. FINAL TERMS
- The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to protect the processed data personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular secures data against disclosure to unauthorized persons or taking by a person unauthorized, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The service provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons, personal data sent electronically.